Minisatip Server on VU DUO2 with reel netceiver support

Support forum for minisatip
vento

Minisatip Server on VU DUO2 with reel netceiver support

Post by vento »

Hi all,
im just trying to get my reel netceiver, a box 6 DVbs2 tuners that streams the tv signal to the clients, to work with the VUPLUS. It’s working on a VDR as minisatip server already and the VUplus receivers are now also using the tuners of netceiver. The only problem is that my pay tv card is installed on a VU that shares it with the other boxes with oscam. I already tried to configure parameter -o on the vdr in minisatip but the tuners of the netvceiver won’t get the decoded signal. Probably a wrong port or setting.

So I tried a new approach, make de VUDUO 2 run as minisatip Server directly with netceiver support. So here is what I already did: crosscompile on Ubuntu 14.04:

Code: Select all

apt-get install libdvbcsa-dev
git clone git://github.com/catalinii/minisatip.git
cd ./minisatip
make MACHINE=vuduo2
Then I copied the file minisatip made it executable 0755 to my VU to USR/ Bin but I’m getting the error

minisatip: error while loading shared libraries: libdvbcsa.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
From where will I get a libdvbcsa.so.1 that works in a Duo2? Where should the file be?
The other question is when compiling the minisatip file; do I have to make changes in MAKEFILE for the netceiver support?

Another approach was to copy the binaries to USR/LIB
minisatip_dvbcsa_mipsel_vuplus make it executable (0755) : error while loading shared libraries: libdvbcsa.so.1
minisatip_mipsel_vuplus : This one works now but it does only share the tuner of de VU with other vu that finds it as SATIP server, and not the netceiver

Could somebody give an advice? :idea:

Kindly
Vento
cata
Site Admin

Re: Minisatip Server on VU DUO2 with reel netceiver support

Post by cata »

Hi,

libdvbcsa needs to be compiled separately and to get libdvbcsa.so.1 as a result of compilation.

It's worth compiling it only if your cpu is over 1Ghz, otherwise do not bother with it.

Reel Netceiver requires additional libraries to be installed (libmcli).

Once you have both of those libraries you can edit Makefile and enable NETCVCLIENT and DVBAPI and compile minisatip...

Thanks
vento

Post by vento »

Hi,
still in trouble with Libdvbcsa, mips cpu 1.3 GHz on VUDUO

but first trying to compile netceiver support for mipsel. Got LIBMCLI, Just edited Makefile, enabled Netceiver

CC?=gcc
EMBEDDED?=no
DVBCSA?=yes
DVBCA?=no
SATIPCLIENT?=yes
NETCVCLIENT?=yes
STATIC?=no
LINUXDVB?=yes
Just dont know where i have to enable DVBAPI in makefile?

Kindly

Vento
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

DVBCSA=yes is needed to compile with libdvbcsa support.

Try make clean; make ... to generate the binary again.
vento

Post by vento »

Hi,
made make clean and
after Editing Makefile changed DVBCSA = yes Netceiver client yes

CC?=gcc
EMBEDDED?=no
DVBCSA?=yes
DVBCA?=no
SATIPCLIENT?=yes
NETCVCLIENT?=yes
STATIC?=no
LINUXDVB?=yes

root@easyvdr:/tmp/minisatip# make MACHINE=vuduo2
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o minisatip.o minisatip.c
/bin/sh: xml2-config: Befehl nicht gefunden
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o socketworks.o socketworks.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o stream.o stream.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o adapter.o adapter.c
In file included from adapter.c:43:0:
netceiver.h:8:21: fatal error: headers.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 #include "headers.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [adapter.o] Fehler 1

How do i Fix this error?
Thanks
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Hi,

check the latest commit.

Thanks
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

And you should have also

from the directory minisatip is installed in:
../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client/headers.h
vento

Post by vento »

Hi,
just cloned minisatip git again, adapted makefile, here the result:

/tmp/minisatip/mini/minisatip# make MACHINE=vuduo2
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o adapter.o adapter.c
In file included from headers.h:12:0,
                 from netceiver.h:8,
                 from adapter.c:43:
defs.h:232:29: fatal error: libxml/encoding.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 #include <libxml/encoding.h>
                             ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [adapter.o] Fehler 1

vdr-plugin-mcli directory was also cloned into tmp/minisatip/mini/minisatip. 
any other idea?
kindly
Vento
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

I would say libxml is missing...
vento

Post by vento »

Hi, still trying to compile Minisatip, from Ubuntu 14.04 for VUplus
after installing Libxml, downloading the latest commit

root@easyvdr:/tmp/mini# git clone git://github.com/catalinii/minisatip.git
root@easyvdr:/tmp/mini/minisatip#svn co https://svn.baycom.de/repos/vdr-mcli-plugin
Edited MAKEFILE in Minisatip: 
CC?=gcc
EMBEDDED?=no
DVBCSA?=yes
DVBCA?=no
SATIPCLIENT?=yes
NETCVCLIENT?=yes
STATIC?=no
LINUXDVB?=yes
root@easyvdr:/tmp/mini/minisatip# make MACHINE=vuduo2
OUTPUT: 
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o minisatip.o minisatip.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o socketworks.o socketworks.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o stream.o stream.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o adapter.o adapter.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o utils.o utils.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o dvbapi.o dvbapi.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o tables.o tables.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o satipc.o satipc.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o netceiver.o netceiver.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -c -o dvb.o dvb.c
cc -ggdb -fPIC  -DDISABLE_DVBCA -I../vdr-mcli-plugin/mcast/client -I../vdr-mcli-                                                                                        plugin/mcast/common `xml2-config --cflags` -o minisatip minisatip.o socketworks.o stream.o adapter.o utils.o dvbapi.o tables.o satipc.o netceiver.o dvb.o -lpthr  ead -lrt  -lmcli -ldvbcsa
No longer getting errors during compilation. The minisatip file is 380 Kb, moved the file to my VU usr/bin made it executable (0755) but getting the message:

root@vusolo2:~# minisatip
-sh: /usr/bin/minisatip: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
I'am Still doing something wrong? :roll:

Thanks in advance!