minisatip binaries

Support forum for minisatip
cata
Site Admin

Re: minisatip binaries

Post by cata »

can you upload a log?

BTW, keep in mind that unless you change configuration you might not be able to kill it completely.

It is started again by /usr/bin/enigma2.sh
Thanks
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

Hi, ofcourse, here's the log for Dreambox 7020HD. I do have 2 DVB-C tuners.
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

@cata: any clue?
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Hi,

the only thing I can think of is to try with VLC: rtsp://192.168.0.4:554/?freq=124&msys=dvbc&sr=6900&specinv=0&mtype=256qam&pids=0,VPID,APID

where vpid and apid are the video and audio pids from an existing channel on that frequency.

I see the tuning is successful, but it fails to read packets. There is a similar problem on the new 4K enigma receivers.

Thanks
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

Hi cata, cool, yes, when manually adding the pids it's working with VLC! Great, thanks!
However, I also had to add the bw=8 parameter for the bandwidth. Maybe that's the reason why it didn't work at first?

Does minisatip also support the pids=all parameter, so the pids are assigned automatically?
By the way, my URL also has value 1 for specinv instead of 0. What's the difference? Do you know?

rtsp://192.168.0.4:554/?freq=522.75&bw=8&msys=dvbc&mtype=256qam&sr=6900&specinv=1&pids=0,16,17,18,20,2000,2001,2011,2101
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Bandwidth 8 does not matter but specinv does matter.Try to change specinv in the channels.conf and see if it will work.
If it is the pids issue I know how to made tvh work but no idea about vdr
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

I don't have the channels.conf file as far as I can see.

I'm using DVB Viewer Pro for Windows and Aurora TV for Android. Both supports SAT>IP.
DVBViewer Pro does support transponderlists like DVBLink TVSource and Aurora TV relies on the Homing Channel parameters.

Both applications don't find any channel, probably because of the pids issue.
specinv 0 and 1 do work both now, my other device uses specinv=1, so I guess I have to use this as well for minisatip.

Does minisatip also support NIT-Other (0x41) NIT Tables or isn't this the problem?
https://tvheadend.org/issues/123
Last edited by retrofan on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

cata wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:43 pm I see the tuning is successful, but it fails to read packets. There is a similar problem on the new 4K enigma receivers.
Can you fix it? That would be great!
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

this issue is only happening on ARM but so far is not fixed.

Check if changing specinv helps.
retrofan

Post by retrofan »

Both specinv=0 and specinv=1 do work.
However, scanning channels doesn't work right now.