TBS MOI Pro - Panasonic TV

Support forum for minisatip
bbcristi

TBS MOI Pro - Panasonic TV

Post by bbcristi »

Hello
I have a TBS streamer with 4 DVB cards TBS 6205 cards inside. It's working just fine with DVBC signal but I can't switch to DVBT/DVBT2 signal. Is anyway I can force the minisatip to use the cards with DVBT signal?
Best regards,
Cristian
cata
Site Admin

Re: TBS MOI Pro - Panasonic TV

Post by cata »

Hi Cristian,

as far as I know, TBS 6205 has 2 type of drivers: DVBC and DVBT (at least that's accurate for closed source TBS drivers).

I think you should switch the drivers to the DVBT ones, and then minisatip will work automatically.

Minisatip will pick up whatever the driver reports by default.

Thanks
bbcristi

Post by bbcristi »

Hi Cata,
Thanks for your quick replay. You are right in a way but they updated the drivers so now, they somehow integrated DVBC/T/T2 in the same firmware. I can change through frequency how the card behave in other programs but not in minisatip. Another question is how can I use minisatip in multicast environment? Thank you very much!
bbcristi

Post by bbcristi »

Hi again :)
2 beginner questions:
1. Can be force a tuner to tune and stay on a specific freq. using minisatip and if yes how to?
2. Can be minisat used in multicast environment and how to make a playlist for that?

Thanks in advance !!!
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Hi,

Not at this point unless you have a client using that frequency.

2) Multicast support is there ... it all depends of your client.
bbcristi

Post by bbcristi »

Thank you and how to address/build a playlist for multicast? rtp/udp? My clients are Panasonic TV's which accept rtp/udp streams with proprietary format.
bbcristi

Post by bbcristi »

Hi Catalin,
Did you implement the playlist from this thread https://github.com/catalinii/minisatip/issues/322 ?
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Hi,

This is not implemented bit is not what you are looking for. Try parameter -p for Panasonic Tv.

On https://github.com/catalinii/minisatip/issues/ there have been some ppl using it with Panasonic TV but cannot tell you more as I do not have the TV.

Thanks