passing DVB-S2X parameters in a M3U playlist

Support forum for minisatip
cata
Site Admin

Re: passing DVB-S2X parameters in a M3U playlist

Post by cata »

This is the minisatip compiled from master branch. There may be issues with the binary. Try re-flashing the satin-axe image and use the original minisatip from the image. That one should be compiled correctly.

If that works let me know
fergycool

Post by fergycool »

Thanks. Do you mean "satip-axe-201810211549-15.fw"?

Also that has multiple versions of Minisatip. Should I use minisatip8?

Thanks.
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Latest satip-axe and latest included minisatip
fergycool

Post by fergycool »

Progress.... Yeah! I cannot play from an M3U file as of yet. However, with TVheadend it does successfully detect multistream muxes and I can play from them..! Thanks!
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

If you are open to test want to make sure I get the version from master working as well. Can you offer remote access?
fergycool

Post by fergycool »

Yeah of course. I would be very happy to do so. I joined your Slack group, so contact me through there? I'm a bit busy tomorrow, but free the rest of the week. Cheers
Ferg
suppenkasper

Post by suppenkasper »

Hey guys,

could you please update what's going on with TVHeadend DVB-S2X and minisatip? Especially I am still struggeling to find a good howto with DiseqC 1.1 support and sharing between Enigma2 and minisatip. I have the feeling there are a lot of bugs still in the code... especially if I use my SH4 box with OpenATV 6.3 because of time bug in OpenATV 6.4. I also own a Octagon SF8008 Twin Box which I want to use also. So of course I get 5°W and want to use DVB-S2X if possible with TVHeadend. I gave up with SatPI which was already included in OpenATV 6.4, but there I couldn't get a good sharing and also trouble with softcam. Was very strange and I can't find good documents about satpi and softcam support. I see a field in the webinterface but there is no information and no option to edit in SatPI-WebIF.

But if it is still worth to buy digibit R1 (I also own just the Digibit Twin which i would love to extend with custom FW like Digibit R1)? It has to support real DVB-S2X Support for the future of next Developments on satellite TV.

Cheers.
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Hi,

Does minisatip works for you (without engima2) and DVBS2X channels ?
can you run ./minisatip -f -l http,dvb
and tune to dvbs2x transponder

Thanks