Supports minisatip the netceiver CI/CAM?

Support forum for minisatip
ManfredTremmel

Supports minisatip the netceiver CI/CAM?

Post by ManfredTremmel »

I have a Reel NetCeiver with two dual DFB-S2 receivers, now as the NetClients make more and more truble, it's time to look for alternates. I've taken a BananPI with Debian Stretch, set up vlans and build mcli libs and netcv2dvbip without a problem, Every channel works in VLC including the encrypted which are unencrypted by the CAM in the NetCeiver. But the generated multicast IP-TV stream seems not to be integrateable in other software.
So I've build minisatip with NetCeiver support, created a m3u playlist (why is the list provided by astra so terrible outdated?) and it generally works. Only the encrypted channels don't show anything, as long, as no other clients activates the CAM. So if I tune ORF1 with a NetClient, I can watch ORF1 also over minisatip stream, but when I switch the channel on NetClient, the minisatip stream get's dark. The web interface (port 8080) doesn't show any encryption informations, so maybe minisatip doesn't recognize it's an encrypted channel.

So my quistions:
  1. is CI/CAM of the netceiver supported in minisatip
  2. if yes, do I need special compile or start parameter?
Some Infos about installation:
  • the start parameter I've used:

Code: Select all

./minisatip -n eth0.2:1 -f -l -l -l
  • built with (from the start messages): dvbcsa, CI, dvbapi, AES (OpenSSL), tables processing, pmt processing, satip client, linux dvb client, backtrace and netceiver
  • the channels.m3u entry for ORF1 (bpi-iot-ros-ai is the BananaPi with minisatip):

Code: Select all

#EXTINF:0,4. ORF1 HD
    rtsp://bpi-iot-ros-ai/?src=1&freq=11302&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&plts=on&sr=22000&fec=23&pids=0,17,18,1920,1921,1922,1920,107,1925

cata
Site Admin

Re: Supports minisatip the netceiver CI/CAM?

Post by cata »

The netceiver protocol that is used by minisatip does not support CI. Potentially you could use oscam to do the decryprion on minisatip side.

Thanks
ManfredTremmel

Re: Supports minisatip the netceiver CI/CAM?

Post by ManfredTremmel »

Thank you, I'll try it with oscam.