VU+/DM920 minisatip Astra JESS + Hotbird Universal LNB

Support forum for minisatip
kevinwitschi

VU+/DM920 minisatip Astra JESS + Hotbird Universal LNB

Post by kevinwitschi »

Hi there,

So i try again minisatip 0.7.16 on DM920 and it works perfectly. But so i had a special issue.

On the DM920 (DVB-S2 FBC Tuner) with enigma2 (OpenATV 6.2) i use the input 0 for 6x FBC Tuner on my JESS LNB with Astra 19.2 and input 1 with Universal LNB on Hotbird 13. It works perfectly. I can watch and record up to 6 different Astra Transponders and 2 Hotbird Transponder on the same ZF. No problem.

But now i like to setup the same connection by minisatip. E.g. 6 Tuners by input 0 with Astra JESS and 2 Tuners by input 1 on Hotbird. Is this possible? What is the configuration. When i set to every frontend/tuner a JESS freq it not work but how can i tell to minisatip which input it must take?

Maybe there is also a dynamic tuner setup for 8 Tuners input 0 JESS Astra and when i need automatically switch 8th tuner to input 1 Hotbird?
typasek

Re: VU+/DM920 minisatip Astra JESS + Hotbird Universal LNB

Post by typasek »

Hello,
Are you using only for streaming or as satip server too?..
I am trying use my 920 with openatv 6.2. but I want use only for Sat>IP server ... Can you help me with configuration? .. Tuner A is 23e and B,C,D,E,F,G,H are equal to A it is ok?
webinterface notshowing signal and only some frequencies working on second 920 with SAT>IP client..
Is there way to watching channels at satip server 920 too?

Thank you
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

By default adapter 0 is input A, adapter 1 is input b, 2-7 is input A. You can change them with optiin -S.eg: -S 3-5:1 (adapter 3-5 uses input B)
typasek

Post by typasek »

My example.. Dreambox 920, BCM45208 FBC and OPENATV 6.2
For normal watching OPENATV working only with Input A (I don't figure out how to make work B I think it is problem with drivers)..

At least for testing I trying to use parameters -S and -e too. but when I start minisatip I can't watch tv .. Maybe it will work if I add SATIP client addon for using minisatip server... I think it is not possible to make it work dm920, openatv and minisatip.
It is any chance to make binary for dreambox 920 fully working with FBC? :) (with dreamos OE2.5 - dreamelite, newnigma or something else? )
Thank you.
cata
Site Admin

Post by cata »

Vu FBC drivers have an issue, it works only if you add -1 0. Otherwise just adapter 0 works.